With The Power of Pinterest, you will discover the benefits of social media:
- Increase your fundraising results… using pictures!
- Drive traffic to your event, donations, and sales pages using images
- Learn cool ways to combine your Pinterest page with your organization’s page for great results
With The Power of Pinterest, you get:
- The Power of Pinterest video presentation unlocks the benefits of social media. It features Heidi Hancock, CFRE, Mosaic’s fundraising expert and David Svet, Mosaic’s communications expert . Run Time: 1h5m
- BONUS Online Storytelling features Mosaic’s communications expert David Svet and fundraising expert Heidi Hancock, CFRE. Run Time: 43m
BONUS VIDEO!! Fundraising with Social Media – Online Storytelling
Online Storytelling is the foundation of the Fundraising with Social Media series. It covers the everything you need to tell your organization’s story well in any media. It comes packed with examples of stories told by large and small organizations. This module will help you hone your cause’s story. Now you can stand out from the crowd and increase your fundraising results across all your social sites.
With this bonus session, you will:
- Translate your cause’s case statement into an online-ready story structure – for any platform
- Discover the most memorable way to tell your story
- Drive fundraising results with appropriate asks for every story
Whether you like to communicate with pictures or need to build your visual library, it’s time to “pin it to win it” for your cause! See you inside!
This really made me start thinking of a lot of new ways to frame organizational content with pinterest and other social media. Rachel Peterson
Great ways to think about employing strategies to generate visual content for our decidedly non-visual organization. David Barton