With a Nonprofit Treasure Map you will:
- Build the most effective fundraising system to find new money quickly, even with your non profit board of directors.
- Know where to invest your time and resources for the biggest return.
- Learn how to find new sources of contributions over the short and long terms.
What You Get
- 3 Volume video presentation set featuring Mosaic Non-Profit Development principal and fundraising expert Heidi Hancock, CFRE.
- Where to Begin? Find the Right Path – Run Time: 47m
- X Marks the Spot! Fundraising Goals & Plans – Run Time: 1h4m
- Digging for Diamonds: Donors and Prospects – Run Time: 1h2m
- 12 Page Ask Masters Nonprofit Treasure Map Guidebook filled with
- 9 exercises and 7 easy to follow forms to help you get the best fundraising results.
- Two months free membership in the Master’s Circle.
- 30 minute free fundraising coaching session.
Thanks for great strategy session, we have indeed found our feet and go forward with renewed vigour and hope. Yes, people have noticed that I have a spring in my step, thanks to the great work you do for us and all the non-profits in the world. Paul Talliard, Hands of Honour
I want to take this time to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your time you invested in us. This was one of those defining moments of my life to learn from your wisdom and hard earned experience. Thank you for ‘ turning on the light ‘ for me personally in many areas. Conrad de Vries, WordWise Digital
Session 1 – Where to Begin? Find the Right Path
Run Time: 47m
In this session you will set goals and determine how to make your fundraising easy. You will discover the life-cycle of a donor and what that life cycle looks like in your organization. In this session you will
- Determine personal reasons for supporting cause
- Describe the two fundraising models
- Identify donor life-cycle fundraising activities
- Evaluate current prospect base
- Establish methods to re-engage donors
Session 2 – X Marks the Spot! Fundraising Goals & Plans
Run Time: 1h4m
What does an integrated development plan look like? How can your development plan be adaptable during a fiscal cycle? What are the donor pipelines you use and which ones do you need? In this session you will
- Evaluate your sources for philanthropic revenue
- Identify areas of opportunity for increasing fundraising results
- Select methods for securing contributions
- Set fundraising receipts goals using specific methods by philanthropic source
- Set fundraising goals by prospect with step-by-step methods
Session 3 – Digging for Diamonds: Donors and Prospects
Run Time: 1h2m
Where are all the donors? You’ve got donors, but you need more. You need more contributions. You need new donors. You need a different kind of donor. In this session you will
- Identify the four ‘donor crops’ you harvest
- Select the donor pipelines that give the best return on investment
- Choose the fundraising activities that give the best return on investment
- Grow your prospect list and fill your contributions funnel