With Put the Fun Back in Fundraising you will:
- Build the most effective donor development system for your cause that EVERYONE will enjoy – even if they HATE to fundraise.
- Find out why your supporters are losing touch with your cause – and how to keep them from falling away.
- Turn your donors into ongoing supporters that make gifts time after time – and thank you for asking them!
What You Get
- Put the Fun Back in Fundraising video presentation, featuring Mosaic Non-Profit Development principal and fundraising expert Heidi Hancock, CFRE. Run Time: 47m
- Ask Masters Put the Fun Back in Fundraising exercises and easy-to-follow-forms to help you get the best fundraising results.
- Ask Masters BONUS – We’re more than 1,000% certain that just one technique you implement from Ask Masters will more than cover the cost of a series. So we’re including a special code that you can apply to any other Ask Masters series that will protect your investment! You’ll receive a special code that is good for $99 off any Ask Masters series in your confirmation email.
So take Ask Masters out for a spin, get your fundraising mojo working, and use your code to take it to the next level of fantastic fundraising! See you on the inside!
I am now one session away from completing the course and the change in not only my personal ability to raise money, but also in the entire approach of the organization to fundraising has been so positive that other members are volunteering to be involved! Kathi Krouch – Mid-America Freedom Band
I am very excited. In fact I am so excited that every step of the way, I am formulating the answers to your questions in terms of how I would say it to the Board of Trustees. And then, I miss something you’ve said, and I have to start over again. Putting fun back into fundraising is putting it mildly for me. Who would have figured? Trine Aschim – Volunteer at Fisher Museum Harvard Forest and Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum