With LinkedIn for Development, you will get social media guidelines to help you:
- Find out how to gain access to high net worth donors using LinkedIn.
- Know how to position your fundraising efforts on LinkedIn for success.
- Discover powerful techniques using LinkedIn to nurture donors!
With LinkedIn for Development, you get:
- LinkedIn for Development video presentation provides great social media guidelines featuring Mosaic Non-Profit Development’s nonprofit fundraising communications expert David Svet. Run Time: 40m
- BONUS Online Storytelling features Mosaic’s communications expert David Svet and fundraising expert Heidi Hancock, CFRE. Run Time: 43m
BONUS VIDEO!! Fundraising with Social Media – Online Storytelling
Online Storytelling is the foundation of the Fundraising with Social Media series. It covers the everything you need to tell your organization’s story well in any media. It comes packed with examples of stories told by large and small organizations. This module will help you hone your cause’s story. Now you can stand out from the crowd and increase your fundraising results across all your social sites.
With this bonus session, you will:
- Translate your cause’s case statement into an online-ready story structure – for any platform
- Discover the most memorable way to tell your story
- Drive fundraising results with appropriate asks for every story
It’s time to link up with some major donors. Get started with LinkedIn for Development and discover a whole new world of fundraising possibilities!
Good tips and ways to get started adding meaningful, relevant content to our social media. David Barton
Great examples of how non-profits are using social media with thought provoking quotes that can lead to a paradigm shift. Chris Davis
I learned about what types of posts to create to generate interest and community. I also learned some great tips from a very knowledgeable team of people willing to help. Lernik Baghoomian