With this book and a little effort, you can double your online fundraising conversions.
Chances are that your nonprofit organization has a website, blog, and some social media accounts. You’re likely on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, or Pinterest. You may have even tried some online fundraising.
Have you ever wondered how to use these efforts together? I don’t mean posting the same material everywhere. I mean using them in a planned, orchestrated manner? If this has never crossed your mind or if you have no idea how to do it, this ebook is for you.
In this book we show you how to double your online fundraising conversions by:
- Finding keywords and descriptive phrases
- Using keywords descriptive phrases on your website/blog, and social channels
- Adding conversion tools to your website/blog and social channels
- Promoting your content
- Promoting colleagues’ content
- Tracking your results
If you can put it all together and operate an integrated inbound marketing program, the payoff can be huge. If you’re still not convinced or need more evidence, take a look at these statistics. It’s sure to help make your case.
- 74% said Facebook is important to their lead generation strategy in 2013.
- 52% of all marketers generated a lead from Facebook in 2013.
- 43% of marketers generated a customer from LinkedIn in 2013.
- Company blogs produced a customer for 43% of marketers in 2013.
- 36% of marketers found a new customer from Twitter this year.
- In 2013, 9% of marketers sourced a customer from Pinterest.
So, sign up now and get the funds you deserve to serve your cause. You’ll be glad you did and the world will be a better place!