With Crowdfunding Mastery, you will:
- Position your campaign for big fundraising results – from the start
- Shape your campaign on your social media calendar to inspire wild sharing and support
- Integrate your campaigns with all your fundraising activities – both on and off line!
With Crowdfunding Mastery, you get:
- Crowdfunding Mastery video presentation featuring Mosaic Non-Profit Development’s fundraising expert Heidi Hancock, CFRE. Run Time: 1h16m
- BONUS Fundraising with Social Media – Online Storytelling Online Storytelling features David Svet and Heidi Hancock, CFRE. David is Mosaic Non-Profit Development’s nonprofit fundraising communications expert. Heidi is Mosaic’s major gifts expert having raised more than $70 million. Run Time: 43m
BONUS VIDEO!! Fundraising with Social Media – Online Storytelling
Online Storytelling is the foundation of the Fundraising with Social Media series. It covers the everything you need to tell your organization’s story well in any media. It comes packed with examples of stories told by large and small organizations. This module will help you hone your cause’s story. Now you can stand out from the crowd and increase your fundraising results across all your social sites.
With this bonus session, you will:
- Translate your cause’s case statement into an online-ready story structure – for any platform
- Discover the most memorable way to tell your story
- Drive fundraising results with appropriate asks for every story
Jump online with fundraising! Get on the path to successful online campaigns with Crowdfunding Mastery today!
Great examples of how non-profits are using social media with thought provoking quotes that can lead to a paradigm shift. Chris Davis
I learned about what types of posts to create to generate interest and community. I also learned some great tips from a very knowledgeable team of people willing to help. Lernik Baghoomian
This really made me start thinking of a lot of new ways to frame organizational content with social media. Rachel Peterson
Good tips and ways to get started adding meaningful, relevant content to our social media. Great ways to think about employing strategies to generate visual content for our decidedly non-visual organization. David Barton