Executive Directors + Mosaic = Fundraising Bliss
Our self-paced learning programs are reinforced by one-to-one fundraising coaching allowing you to focus on what matters.
We’ve been in your shoes at the helm of large nonprofit organizations too. We understand the demands on your time and the significant challenges you face in building a sustainable nonprofit organization. Our Certified Fundraising Executives work closely with you to bring a renewed focus and passion for fundraising enabling a systematic channel of support:
- There’s never enough time for everything
- It’s hard to point the entire organization in the right direction
- It’s even harder to continuously oversee all of the steps to make it so
- Developing accurate revenue forecasts just doesn’t happen
- Inspiring and leading fundraising is becoming more difficult
- Without focus, it’s challenging to create the impact your organization could be making
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Our results driven tools and services are designed to achieve a high level of impact – fast. We’re engaged by nonprofit Executive Directors on a variety of levels and initiatives. One-to-one fundraising coaching, self-paced learning, or customized programs for your organization is how we help you exceed your goals.
We’ve worked closely with organizations big and small around the globe. Our solutions enable Executive Directors to be the catalyst for sustainable growth igniting a renewed focus on fundraising across the organization.
Ask Masters Series
Whether you need to increase operating income, establish a fund raising effort, expand programs and services, or prepare for a campaign effort, Ask Masters provides the tools you need to find hidden opportunities to increase resources right now.
Filled with tips for development and fundraising planning, Ask Masters will inspire board members, motivate staff, and galvanize volunteers to reach for new heights in their fund raising efforts.
Ask Masters is available as our premier self-paced learning program in addition to custom on-site delivery for your organization
Fundraising Coaching sessions are a great way to put some development fundamentals in place, establish new approaches, and to increase contributions to your organization.
Initial sessions are focused on identifying and selecting essential fundraising starting points, balancing the fundraising priorities, prioritizing potential donors, preparing together your agenda items and talking points for funding presentations. Your first 90 minute intensive session with a Certified Fundraising Executive is only $299, a small investment to generate big results.
Monthly, quarterly, and annual programs are available for your convenience.
A 90 min. intensive session with a CFRE
Introductory Offer – Huge Savings
Major League Major Gifts
A focused approach to transforming your resources. Major League Major Gifts provides an in-depth examination of the motivations for making transformative gifts to your organization.
- Go from meeting a potential supporter for the first time to stewarding their major gift
- Be confident every time you talk about your cause and inspire others to support it
- Eliminate the uncertainty in fundraising.
- Practice proven techniques that have helped other over $1MM in less than 8 months